CAF is one of the international market leaders in the design, manufacture, maintenance and supply of equipment and components for railway systems. In Serbia, CAF is recognized by providing 30 trams to Belgrade by the international standards and with the maximum quality. In a view of supporting their project on the Serbian market, Adecco is seeking candidates for the following position:
The chosen candidates will be responsible to carry out all necessary warranty and maintenance tasks on all of the trains equipment: regulate and adjust doors, sensors, perform tests in brake and auxiliary equipment, check continuity and isolation of circuits, checking cooling circuits, all kind of electric motors, perform tests under voltage, tests in order to put equipment in function, general tests with the coupled unit etc.
- High school degree, preferably Mechanical or Electro-Technical
- Mechanical or Electrical knowledge
- Experience in setting up equipment or complex industrial machinery
- Experience in the train sector would be an advantage
- Good command of English language
- PC literacy
- Valid driving license
- Proactive and self-initiative approach
- Flexible personality able to work independently
- Strong problem solving skills
- Team spirit and high ethical standards
- Positive working attitude
Our client offers you excellent working conditions in a dynamic and professional environment
If you believe you are the right person for this position please send your application letter, and CV with a recent photo until 24.04.2012. subject title: Warranty Technician
Only short listed candidates will be contacted
ADECCO OUTSOURCING d.o.o.
Vladimira Popovića 40, 11000 Beograd, tel:011/71-21-709
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao? Prosledite mu oglas!