Company „Bambi Banat“ is leading confectionery company in the region of Western Balkans, with its top-quality, health valid and nutritious products being present in every household. We as a company recognize our responsibilities to employees by designing policies and procedures that ensure an inherent respect for human rights as well as continuous learning and professional development of our employees.To support our business operations, we are currently looking for:
PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE COORDINATOR
Place of work: Production plant in Požarevac
Work position assignments:
- Organisation and coordination of preventive maintenance labor and energetics
- Preventive maintenance of machine parts, compositions, devices, energetic and other installations and manufacturing equipment
- Constant surveillance over preventive maintenance activities and participation in new equipment installations
- Responsibility over realisation of preventive maintenance plans/overhaul plans
- Creation of technical documentation within the scope of his/her expertise
- Participation in preparation of periodical and annual preventive checks/overhauls and involvement in their realisation
BA in Mechanical Engineering (VII degree). Major in:
- Mechanical Engineering in Production
- Mechanisation and Machine Constructions
- Process Techniques
Previous work experience of at least 3 years in equipment and machine maintenance area is mandatory or work experience of at least 3 years in projecting and machine composition assembling.
- PC skills (MS office)
- Ability to work in AutoCAD
- English language knowledge
- Responsibility, openness, ambitiousness and dedication to team work
We offer you a development opportunity with in a motivating team and a chance for professional growth, together with the adequate remuneration. If you interested in this challenging position, please send your CV and Cover letter in English, with full confidentiality:
Koncern „Bambi-Banat“ Bulevar Mihajla Pupina 115g, 11070 Novi Beograd
Deadline for applications: 10.06.2012.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.