We are looking for
Marketing and Communications Co-Ordinator
(SUBSTITUTE FOR A COLLEAGUE, DEFINITE PERIOD OF TIME)
Purpose of the job
To ensure maximum cultural relations impact for British Council Serbia programmes by understanding and expanding audiences, markets, and channels of communication (especially digital) and by supporting our Arts & Education and English & Examinations teams to develop public presence and media partnerships for our work in Serbia.
- Good knowledge and understanding of social media: platforms, audiences, market trends, risks and opportunities, monitoring and evaluation
- Writing for printed or online media
- Running public social media accounts
- Experience in equal opportunity and diversity issues
Working for British Council
- British Council is the world's leading agency for cultural relations. We operate in 110 countries.
- Our purpose is to create international opportunities for the people of the UK and other countries and build trust between them worldwide.
- We are registered in England, Wales and Scotland as a charity.
British Council is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and welcomes applicants from all sections of the community. We work to ensure that people are not unjustifiably discriminated against on the basis of age, disability, ethnicity, gender, religion or belief, sexual orientation or any other irrelevant grounds. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the essential criteria.
- Our child protection policy is mandatory for all British Council staff worldwide.
- We work to protect children and applicants will be assessed regarding their suitability to work with children.
How to apply
Please visit British Council site, download the requested forms and send the filled forms by Wednesday, 27th June 2012, 17h.
Applicants who send CV only will not be taken into consideration.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the interview (to be held in English)