Location: Belgrade, Serbia
We are looking for a motivated, result oriented and dedicated individuals with strong analytical skills who work effectively under pressure with minimal supervision. The individual will be a part of the Network Operations Center team, working closely with Operations & QA teams.
- Support and continuous enhancement of software development infrastructure: continuous integration and delivery, databases, cloud services, systems monitoring, etc.
- Consulting developers in infrastructure configuration issues (OS performance optimization, network bottlenecks, storage configuration, etc).
- Work in collaboration with corporate and customer’s IT services within the internal geographically distributed (Serbia, Russia, Ukraine, Poland, USA) engineering team
- Hands-on experience with Linux
- Understanding and hands-on experience in version control systems (git, subversion, mercurial)
- Experience in build and CI tools (Maven, Ant, Jenkins, Bamboo)
- Experience with the scripting and general purpose languages (Ruby, Python, Bash, Perl etc..)
- Good communication skills and technical English
- Desire and ability for quick learning of new tools and technologies
Will be a plus
- J2EE servers acquaintance (JBoss, Apache Tomcat, Jetty, Oracle Weblogic, IBM WebSphere, SpringSource dm Server, etc)
- Virtual Machines configuration and usage (Xen, VMWare, VirtualBox, KVM, OpenVZ)
- Database administration (DB2, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Experience in cloud computing (edited)
- Cloud experience (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Benefits program
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Corporate social events
- Professional development opportunities
- Occasional travel to customer site in Florida, US
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omni-channels.
Deadline for applications: 05.05.2019.