Guidance A.D. (www.guidance.rs), Microsoft Certified Silver Partner in learning and midmarket solutions in Belgrade, Serbia and daughter of Ever-Near, a European leader in outsourcing based in Brussels, Belgium has the exclusive partnership with a selected set of clients in MS Dynamics AX (Axapta) in several Western-European countries for extending in Belgrade its Axapta team for developing and customizing their Axapta based products and solutions.
You can be part of it.
Ever Near (www.ever-near.com) provides a wide range of offshore / nearshore outsourcing services from Brussels (Belgium), Belgrade (Serbia), Skopje (Macedonia) to customers all over the world. Ever Near offers the opportunity to work in an international environment, with customers in the European Union (especially Belgium, Germany, France and The Netherlands) and in the USA.
Ever Near believes in the ability of Companies to achieve Business Targets by Teams with remotely working team members, Synchronously and in Real-Time, using state of the art Communication and Collaboration Technology, preferably with team members with close background.
Ever Near has a decade of presence in the Balkan and in specific in Belgrade by its daughter Guidance A.D.
Western-European Clients in MS Dynamics AX (Axapta)
The core business of our clients in MS Dynamics AX (Axapta) is the development of leading solutions and products based on MS Dynamics AX, allowing you to get involved with a variety of Business Verticals.
Career Opportunities @ Belgrade MS Dynamics AX Solution Architect / Team leader
- You will be the team leader of the Belgrade Microsoft Dynamics AX team growing to ten developers and architects.
- They architect, design, develop, extend and maintain our clients’ next generation Microsoft solutions and verticals with Microsoft Dynamics AX and Microsoft SQL Server. You will also participate in the architecture and work with your team in a fully object oriented environment. The solutions will be running on Windows and grow further in the cloud, and as such you will also get involved with Microsoft Azure gradually.
- You will have a sound and most experienced AX Development Manager at each client entrusted to your team to drive the targets and workload for your team in Belgrade.
- You will partner up with the Business Consulting and User Requirements teams of your clients. This means you will also benefit from additional senior AX development managers, AX architects and key players with business knowledge.
- You will design and develop our clients’ next generation Microsoft solutions with Microsoft Dynamics AX in a most leading Belgrade based team. You will work with fully object oriented and/or object based Solution Frameworks.
- You will achieve and maintain your MS Dynamics AX & Scrum certification and enjoy related courses and learning.
Your Profile as MS Dynamics AX Solution Developer
- You have obtained a Master or Bachelor university degree in Computer Science, Applied Informatics, Management Information Systems, Engineering, Automation or Electronics.
- You have gained experience in leading developers and you are interested to grow into true team leadership.
- You have a practical experience and a working knowledge of development and/or customization in MS Dynamics AX or in other object oriented solution frameworks.
- SQL Server 2008 is used as RDBMS.
- Any additional background in MS .NET, MS Dynamics CRM, SharePoint, BI and/or ERP is most welcome.
- You are familiar with agile project and team management.
- You are a real team player yet you can also work independently.
- You are communicative and interactive, driven to master English at work for ICT and business.
- You are strong in object oriented analysis and design and in object oriented and/or object based development, you see sharp in layered and complex modular environments and you are a fast and driven learner of new technologies and concepts.
- You stand for your promises and integrity.
- You are proud of your Team Leading capabilities.
- You have great respect for people, be it team members, key users, management and service staff.
- You are most interested to visit periodically your key clients or our sister companies in Western Europe by a short-term business trip.
- You will enjoy a leading salary with a long-term and clear growing career path.
- We offer you a growing international company, leading in its competency domain, with clients interested to see you outperform.
- We offer you competent, friendly and honest colleagues, where values and result matter.
- Occasion to travel to several countries in Western-Europe.
Go for it!
If you find yourself in the above, please send a motivational letter and your CV (with a recent photograph) in English to . Please refer to the job position you are applying to in the subject of the email.
Candidates that show to fit with this vacancy will be invited to an interview.
gsm: +381 63 40 76 43
Deadline for applications: 06.10.2012.Prijavite se