Guidance A.D. (www.guidance.rs), Microsoft Certified Silver Partner in learning and midmarket solutions in Belgrade, Serbia and daughter of Ever-Near, a European leader in outsourcing based in Brussels, Belgium has the exclusive partnership with a selected set of clients in MS Dynamics AX (Axapta) in several Western-European countries for extending in Belgrade its ERP and Axapta team for developing and customizing their Axapta based ERP products and solutions.
In this context, Guidance A.D. has organized a six month traineeship where a selected set of bright object oriented developers will be trained into the leading Microsoft Dynamics AX environment.
You can be one of them!
MS Dynamics AX Solution Developer Trainee
- Ever Near (www.ever-near.com) provides a wide range of offshore / nearshore outsourcing services from Brussels (Belgium), Belgrade (Serbia), Skopje (Macedonia) to customers all over the world. Ever Near offers the opportunity to work in an international environment, with customers in the European Union (especially Belgium, Germany, France and The Netherlands) and in the USA.
- Ever Near believes in the ability of Companies to achieve Business Targets by Teams with remotely working team members, Synchronously and in Real-Time, using state of the art Communication and Collaboration Technology, preferably with team members with close background.
- Ever Near has a decade of presence in the Balkan and in specific in Belgrade by its daughter Guidance A.D.
Western-European Clients in MS Dynamics AX (Axapta)
- The core business of our clients in MS Dynamics AX (Axapta) is the development of leading solutions and products based on MS Dynamics AX.
Career Opportunities@ Belgrade MS Dynamics AX Solution DeveloperTrainee
- You will be trained during six months in the design and develop our clients’ next generation Microsoft solutions with Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 in a most leading Belgrade based team. You will work with this fully object oriented and/or object based Solution Frameworks. You will get certified by us in MS Dynamics AX and enjoy the related courses and learning.
- After this traineeship, You will be member of our AX developer team in Belgrade and partner up with one or more of our Clients’ development teams in Western-Europe. This means you have daily contact with these teams and benefit from leading architects.
Your Profile as MS Dynamics AX Solution Developer Trainee
- You have obtained a Master or Bachelor university degree in Computer Science, Applied Informatics, Management Information Systems, Engineering, Automation or Electronics.
- As a professional developer, interested in becoming a leading MS Dynamics AX 2012 solution developer, you have a practical experience and a working knowledge of development in object oriented solution frameworks and/or customization in ERP environments.
- Microsoft SQL Server is used as RDBMS.
- Any additional background in MS .NET, MS Dynamics CRM, SharePoint, BI is most welcome.
- You are a real team player yet you can also work independently.
- You are communicative and interactive, driven to master English at work for ICT and business.
- You are strong in object oriented analysis and design and in object oriented and/or object based development, you see sharp in layered and complex modular environments and you are a fast and driven learner of new technologies and concepts.
- You stand for your promises and integrity.
- You will enjoy a respectful salary during the traineeship and afterwards have a leading salary with a long-term and clear career path.
- We offer you a growing international company, leading in its competency domain, with clients interested to see you outperform.
- We offer you competent, friendly and honest colleagues, where values and result matter.
- Occasion to travel to several countries in Western-Europe.
Go for it!
If you find yourself in the above, please send a motivational letter and your CV (with a recent photograph) in English. Please refer to the job position you are applying to in the subject of the email.
Candidates that show to fit with this vacancy will be invited to an interview.
gsm: +381 63 40 76 43
Deadline for applications: 06.10.2012.Prijavite se