Gulu Independent Hospital (GIH) is private hospital based in Gulu City in Northern Uganda.
Hospital is part of a multinational firm that specialises in healthcare management with operation outfits in London, New York and Miami Florida, USA. The hospital sees patients from all walks of life and from most parts of Africa. GIH employ the latest techniques and most advanced technologies to solve medical cases and diagnostic problems. The vast resources of GIH provide us access to advanced 21st century technology that is not available to most hospitals in Africa because of cost. But the true secret to our success is effective use of our team.
At the moment we have 4 medical staff from Serbia working in our hospital. Due to positive experience with them and satisfactory level of competence we are recruiting additional people which we would like to join existing team.
We are looking for:
Gulu Independent Hospital is looking for Biomedical Engineer who will be able to following:
- Servicing and maintenance of existing equipment
- Be efficient in identifying and resolving problems
- Liaising with suppliers and manufacturers to ensure the full functionality of equipment
- Able to efficiently install and re-configure new equipment
- Training technical or clinical staff how to use new equipment
- Communicate efficiently internally and externally
- Have a can do aptitude
- All candidates must be able to speak and write English as well as CVs we received have to be in English language only.
- Successful candidate must be able to provide following documents: Relevant Qualification Certificates, Proven track of experience and Police Check.
- Start salary $1000 USD per month (net) – possibility of increase, depends on experience
- Free Accommodation during whole length of stay
- (6 month probation period if successful 2 years contract will follow – Length of contract is also negotiable due to candidate preference)
- Free return ticket from Serbia to Uganda
- Free transportation from Hospital to accommodation (for drivers car with fuel allowance will be provided)
For more information’s please have a look at our website: http://www.guluindependenthospital.com/
You can contact us via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at our London office (Contact persons are Zorica or Robin) on +442077037999
Face to face interview will be held in Belgrade, Serbia in period of 17 -21stSeptember.
The successful candidates will be notified with all necessary details.
Deadline for applications: 01.09.2012.Prijavite se