For our office in Indjija we are looking to recruit a dynamic and active individual to take the role of:
- structure and implement efficient and organized systems and procedures
- cost control from estimates to completion, including tracking, checking and reporting
- issue production orders and maintain production schedules
- source and purchase materials by obtained specification
- communicate with suppliers on all matters
- monitor the delivery of materials
- up-to-date material accounting of the warehouse
- all aspects of inventory control
- arrange imports (collection of documents, preparation of standards for temporary import /
- regular import, coordination with the shippers)
- invoice sold products and prepare documentation for export
- maintain records of cash expenses
- maintain records of personnel
- prepare documents for accounting (providing codes, purpose, etc.)
- go to banks and other institutions when needed
- The successful candidate has a background in a similar position, such as estimator / cost controller function, for a minimum 5 years.
- Must have high quality standards to the work
- Prominent organizational skills and planning ability
- High level of computer literacy (MS Office)
- Fluency in English
- Driving license
- Flexible and see unexpected tasks as a challenge
If you think you're the right person for this job, send your CV in English with photo by 21.08.2012.
In the subject of the email state the position title for which you are applying (Cost Controller).
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
By submitting your CV you agree that your personal data can be used for recruitment and selection process for open position. All data will be processed confidentially and will not be available to third parties.Prijavite se