LEVI9 GLOBAL SOURCING (www.levi9.com) offers nearshore software application development and maintenance, package implementation, as well as infrastructure maintenance and support, enabling our client to reduce their costs, and ensure the quality and availability of their IT systems supporting their business.
Levi9 Global Sourcing makes a strong commitment to its people, since we believe that this will provide our clients with access to the most talented and motivated professionals and will lead to higher quality results for our clients, the company and our team members. We bring West European development style and training programs to Central and Eastern Europe.
DUE TO EXPANSION OF SERVICES, NEW CLIENTS AND CHALLENGES we are looking for
JUNIOR SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR
having following skills:
- Basic knowledge of systems and network administration
- Beginner or intermediate in system administration of Windows operating system
- Troubleshooting and fixing hardware related problems
- Microsoft Certificate (MCSA, MCSE, MCTS, MCITP) or Cisco certificate (CCNA, CCENT) is a plus
- Experience with system administration of Linux operating system is a plus
- Organizational skills
- Problem solving skills
- Ability and willingness to learn
- Good verbal and communication skills in English
- University degree or graduate
What we offer:
- Permanent Employment in Novi Sad office;
- Excellent, highly stimulating working environment;
- Personal Development through Personal Development Plans;
- Competitive salary;
Please send your resume.
Deadline for applications: 05.08.2012.Prijavite se