Manpower is a global leader in the employment services industry is currently looking for new candidates to become part of the team of professionals of our partner - Regus. Regus is the world’s largest provider of flexible workplaces. Over a million customers a day benefit from their locations spread across almost 100 countries. They enable people to work their way whether it’s from home, on the road or from an office.
We are looking for:
Business Centre Manager
- Commercial apprenticeship or business degree
- Proven sales experience of minimum 5 years of direct sales within B2B environment,
- Minimum 3+ years management & leadership experience
- English: business fluent
- Demonstrated ability to work with financials, including P&L reports, forward order book and yield management
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products and IT/Telecom conversant, ideally experienced in using CRM system.
- International experience is strongly preferred
Main personality traits:
- Sales Target oriented
- Proven ability to organize a sales area
- Proven ability to cope with strong competition
- Ability to cope with stress and to work in a changing and demanding environment
- Energy & initiative
- Ability to multitask
- Responsible for P&L of the Business centre
- Responsible for ensuring operational excellence of the Regus centre by management of
- Customer Service Team Management and motivation of centre team members. Developing staff by communicating business goals and objectives, establishing standards and communication centre performance on a regular basis.
- Ensuring that staff teams work collectively to create an exceptional office environment that provides a professional, courteous and environment for the clients and that meets Regus standards and policies.
- Generating profitable new business within the territory in order to exceed personal targets
- (Sales focus with minimum 50%
dedicated time) by:
- Managing the entire sales cycle from lead/enquiry development, sales tours, marketing all product lines.
- Networking with local market brokerage firms/agents and existing clients to create relationships that develop new business leads and enhance revenue stream.
- Ensuring high client retention in the centre. Working on client expansion leads and renewals of existing client contracts.
- Collaborating with corporate staff in setting sales, marketing and profitability goals for the centre and assuming overall responsibility for achieving business plan goals and budgeted objectives for the centre.
If you consider yourself appropriate for this position, please apply at www.manpower.rs , job ID SRB/372.
Deadline is 10.06.2012.
All candidates will be informed, and selected ones will be invited for an interview.