We are looking for:
Technology Development Representative
Product development through field research programs, sales & marketing support, data & information management, trainings, registration and stewardship for Monsanto's seeds and traits organisation in Serbia.
- Provide technical leadership for local sales organization through technical trainings, product and technology knowledge transfer and stewardship initiatives
- In charge of sales support for sales representatives and promoters including training on our portfolio and on our future products.
- In charge of internal and external technical training.
- Develop and demonstrate features, advantages and benefits for all products, technologies and systems. In charge of local adaptation of our portfolio.
- Establish and develop relationships with key third party influencers (academic, regulatory, public officials) to transfer knowledge and facilitate acceptance or approvals for Monsanto products and technologies.
- In charge of direct technical support of the local distributors and Points of Sales of the country.
- Planning & Executing seeds and traits
experimentation from sowing to harvest:
- For product advancement, positioning and characterization purposes including part B trials for traits registration.
- For agronomics purposes including agronomics systems
- In charge of working on data & information management (ARM, MIRAGE, ADM, EXCEL, TEAMSITES and also communication to corresponding GAM and other relevant Teams
- In charge of safety processes and Standard Operating Procedures putting in place.
- University degree in agronomy and/or plant breeding
- Fluent in Serbian and good English command
Required Work Experience:
- Advantages are experience
in similar position or as sales representative
agchem or/and seeds and sales support and/or experimentation and/or worked as agronomist, sales and/or marketing experiences.
- Needs talent in influencing others, presentation skills.
- Experience in seed varieties and/or agchem field testing
- Experience in product evaluation and positioning in relation with Company financial interests', Customers' needs, market reality, sales capacity, product management
- Good agronomical knowledge
- Strong analytical skills
- Communication, data & information management and interpretation, adaptability, team work, relationships building, leadership, high level stress tolerance, flexibility
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply by clicking the following link:
Deadline for applications: 15.09.2012.