NIS a.d. is the largest oil company in Southeast Europe. Majority of NIS shares are held by the Russian Gazprom Neft. Corporate headquarters are located in Novi Sad and Belgrade and production facilities are located across the whole territory of Serbia as well as in the region: Bosnia and Herzegovina, Hungary, Romania and Bulgaria. The company employs around 10,000 people. Due to constant growth of the company and permanent market demands we are currently looking to hire the best pearson for the position of:
Director Department for Reservoir Engineering and
GTA Planning and Control
Wokrplace in: Novi Sad, Serbia
Duties and Responsabilities:
- Organizes and coordinates making of prospective production plan, GTA plan and plan for drilling new wells
- Organizes and coordinates making of business plans, GTA plan and plan for drilling new wells
- Organizes and coordinates drafting and defense of investment Projects pertaining to production boost, GTA implementation and drilling of wells at the sessions of Investment Committee of Exploration and Production Block NIS
- Coordinates putting into practice preparation and defense of monthly and quarterly production plans and plans related to GTA and drilling of wells
- Controls set-up of "technological modes of performance of wells' production fund" in concert with production Units for oil and gas production
- Takes part in organizing activities to be performed by Department for Reservoir Engineering
- Takes part in implementing the projects aimed at boosting the production, increase of company's market value and reduction of risk and operating expenditure
- Takes part in defining a strategy, concept and methodology of production of petroleum and gas
Required Qualifications and experience:
- University degree, Mining and Geology Faculty
- Experience in work at projects related to drilling, reentry and hydraulic fracturing
- Experience in work at projects related to reentry drilling
- Fluent in English
If you believe that you are professional who will fit our requirements, please send us your CV.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 27.05.2012.