NIS a.d. is the largest oil company in Southeast Europe. Majority of NIS shares are held by the Russian Gazprom Neft. Corporate headquarters are located in Novi Sad and Belgrade and production facilities are located across the whole territory of Serbia. The company employs 9,000 people.
Due to constant growth of the company and permanent market demands we are currently looking to hire the best pearson for the position of:
Energy Efficiency Director
Wokrplace in: Novi Sad, Serbia
Duties and Responsabilities:
- Proposes strategy and policy for long-term energy efficiency and environmental protection development, as well as instruments for their realization
- Prepares proposals for energy efficiency measures in and proposals for rational use of energy
- Determines energy production and consumption economics and key factors for energy consumption
- Determines energy indicators for energy efficiency process assessment
- Prepares proposals for process planning and organisation for the goal of efficient energy management
- Prepares the macro and micro energy management programme
- Monitors and controls implementation of energy efficiency improvement measures
- Participates in preparation of documents on links between energy efficiency and the environment
- Proposes implementation of modern energy efficiency technologies
- Monitors and applies local legislation and EU Directives in the areas of energy efficiency and environmental protection
Required Qualifications and experience:
- University degree
- Licence exam
- Experienced in Microsoft tools
- Fluent knowledge of Serbian and English
- Work experience not less than 5 years
- Managerial experience not less than 3 years
If you believe that you are professional who will fit our requirements, please send us your CV. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 12.04.2012.