OTP Banka Srbija is a member of the international OTP Bank Group, which operates with a long tradition of six decades and represents a leading financial group in Hungary. Through its subsidiaries, the bank has become a decisive factor on the Central and Southeastern Europe banking markets. OTP Group successfully serves more than 11 million clients in nine countries.
OTP banka Srbija ad Novi Sad, based in Novi Sad, has, presently, approximately 700 employees and an extensive business network throughout Serbia. Our goal is to become one of the leading universal banks in Serbia through dynamic growth, successful governance and strong commitment to social responsibility.
If you are ambitious, persistent, seeking new challenges, responsible and analytical, open to teamwork and strive for continuous professional improvement, we offer you the opportunity to become a part of a successful team in position of a:
CONTROLLING AND PLANNING ADVISOR - SPECIALIST
AT THE BANK’S HEADQUARTERS IN NOVI SAD
- 1 POSITION -
- Preparation, update and monitoring of Strategic and Financial Plan of the Bank
- Development and preparation of required quarterly forecasts in the structure of defined Financial and Strategic Plans at the Bank level and individual organizational unit level
- Preparation and development of business strategies, Bank’s policies and Annual Financial Reports
- Development and preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual Products Profitability Reports, reports on the fulfillment of the financial, investment and other plans
- Monitoring economic trends and preparation of reports on macroeconomic indicators
- Monitoring trends in the banking sector and preparation of relevant reports and forecasts
- Development of controlling methodology
Required skills and knowledge:
Knowledge: Excellent knowledge of banking operations in the field of controlling and financial planning; Proficiency in English; Strong computer skills, advanced knowledge of MS Excel and statistics; In-depth knowledge of bank financial statements and accounting.
Experience: At least 2 years of relevant banking experience in controlling, financial planning and reporting to the executive management and external stakeholders in banking sector. Experience as project team member is an advantage.
Education: University degree in economics, accounting or finance.
Personal characteristics: Highly motivated, responsible and dedicated person with an accurate work style willing to work in a multinational environment.
What we offer: COMPETITIVE REMUNERATION, OUTSTANDING CAREER DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES, WORK IN A HIGHLY MOTIVATED TEAM DEDICATED TO SUCCESS.
Deadline for applications: 02.08.2012.