Office / HR Manager
Position is open in Belgrade, Serbia
Are you an organized, outgoing, aspiring administrative professional who would love to work in the IT sector? If so, this job may be for you.
We are looking a very proactive person with excellent communication skills and a positive attitude, who loves to make things run smoothly.
Candidates should be able to assist management and the office team by handling office tasks, managing internal staff relations, providing polite and professional assistance, organising meetings, appointments and liaising with bookkeeper and the banks. Knowledge of local accounting, data and administrative management practices and procedures also helps.
The key tasks are as follows:
- Key person for maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment, bills and errands.
- Organize and schedule meetings, appointments and obligatory trainings.
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment.
- Monitor and maintain office supplies inventory.
- Manage monthly reports, employee salaries,
- Liaising with the bookkeeper and the banks.
- Manage internal staff relations, maintain a safe and secure working environment.
- Promoting equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organisation;
- Liaising with a wide range of people involved in policy areas such as staff performance and health and safety;
- Recruiting staff - this includes developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates;
- Advising on pay and other remuneration issues, including promotion and benefits;
- Undertaking regular salary reviews;
- Negotiating with staff and their representatives on issues relating to pay and conditions;
- Administering payroll and maintaining employee records;
- Interpreting and advising on employment law;
- Dealing with grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures;
- Planning, and sometimes delivering, training, including inductions for new staff;
- Keeping records of employees’ holidays
- Other admin work as required
In order to meet the requirements of the position the candidate should have:
- Minimum High School Diploma.
- 2 years of work experience in an admin role
- Knowledge of accounting, data and administrative management practices and procedures.
- Proficient skills in MS Office including Word, Outlook and Excel, experience in other databases a plus.
- Fluent in English;
- Excellent organisational ability and attention to detail;
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels in the organisation;
- Team based approach to work;
- Good numerical skills with a great attention to detail;
- Excellent organisational and self-management skills.
If you meet the above requirements send your CV in English.
All information received will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Deadline for applications: 16.07.2019.