ProCredit Bank is a development-oriented full-service bank. We offer excellent customer service to private individuals and enterprises. The bank is a part of the ProCredit Group, comprising 21 financial institutions providing banking services in transition economies and developing countries. We aim to be the house bank of choice for very small, small and medium-sized enterprises and farmers, and to provide secure, fair and transparent savings and banking services to private clients.
Our services are based on sound financial analysis and understanding of the situation and needs of each client, respect and open communication. This responsible approach to banking allows us to build long-term partnerships with our clients based on mutual trust.
We invest extensively in the training and development of our staff in order to create open and efficient working atmosphere, and to provide friendly and competent service for our customers.
If You believe You can reach Your professional potential and continue to grow in such work environment, if You want your personal and professional qualities and abilities to contribute to the objectives of the bank and if You feel that Your professional qualifications are in compliance with the advertisement requirements, we invite You to apply for:
- Perform IT audits (identify, assess, document and report risks, propose solutions, monitor implementation of agreed actions, present audit report to management) both locally and in the other banks of the Banking Group.
- Monitor overall risk level in IT area. Identify the most critical areas for auditing.
- Develop specialized IT audit programs together with Group IT auditors.
- Support Internal Audit Department with IT expertise in everyday work. Provide training and explanations for department's members.
- Together with Risk management department and Information Security Officer act as an independent consultant in IT projects.
- Assess and ensure implementation of Group IT audit recommendations.
Required qualifications and skills:
- University degree (computer science, mathematics, business).
- Good working knowledge with international audit procedures, methodologies and standards.
- Working knowledge in project management and risk control frameworks.
- Understanding of basic concepts in the fields of: networking, Windows server OS maintenance, database management systems, business applications.
- Swift-learner, self-starter and able to work autonomously.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including negotiation, influence and conflict resolution.
- Proven ability to work in a team and to systematically and logically analyze information.
- Highly proficient in written and oral communication.
- Good command of English language (spoken and written).
- Ability to travel abroad 30-50%.
- Minimum 2 years in IT auditing, IT or information security preferably as a team leader.
- Preferred experience as an administrator or an auditor with one or all of the following IT fields:
Networking, Operating systems, Databases.
We offer an interesting and simulative job in a dynamic environment and the possibility for continuous professional development and improvement. Your CV and Motivation Letter should clearly describe why you believe that you are the best candidate for the position you are applying for. All necessary information related to ProCredit Group and ProCredit Bank Serbia is available at www.procredit-holding.com and www.procreditbank.rs
Please send your application by e-mail to: email@example.com with reference “IT Auditor“.
Application deadline: 08.08.2012.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
ProCredit Bank Serbia, New Belgrade, 17 Milutina Milankovića Street, www.procreditbank.rs