Roaming Networks is one of the leading system integration companies in the ICT field in Serbia and the Balkan region. We supply professional consulting, design, implementation, integration and maintenance services in the fields of radio and microwave access networks, passive optical networks, transport systems, IT infrastructure and data centers and security solutions. In recent years we have built a strong presence in the markets of Serbia, Montenegro, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Austria and Germany. Roaming Networks employs more than 450 skilled professionals. We have partnered with as many as 15 global companies. We offer turnkey solutions customized to the needs of our clients and turn their projects into successful stories. By steadily developing and growing we strive to expand into new markets in Europe and the USA.
Roaming Networks announces job vacancy:
PROJECT MANAGER FOR DATA CENTRES AND IT INFRASTRUCTURE
- Creates whole project plan in the project implementation phase
- Project budget planning
- Plans and schedules project deadlines
- Manages multiple projects’ delivery with proven quality within agreed timeline and budget
- Works on pre-sales jobs, creates configurations and architectures for IT infrastructure solutions and Data Centers
- Tracks trends in the development of new technologies related to server and storage equipment, virtualization, data backup solutions, Cloud solutions etc.
- Bachelor's degree in the field of engineering and/or telecommunications
- At least 3 years of work experience on similar position(s)
- Strong technical background with understanding or hands-on experience in relevant field
- Desirable: PMI or related certificate, Cisco/Juniper/Huawei certificates, HP/IBM/EMC certificates, certificates for administration of operative systems and for servers’ virtualization
- Driver's license B category
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal
Join our team!
Deadline for applications: 29.03.2019.