An International Data Centre, Software Developer and IT Service Company, a member of Hypo Alpe Adria Group, providing a wide range of IT services to Banks in the region, seeks an experienced individual to join its team on the position of
Functional Business Analyst for Payments
Involved in software services for banks in three countries, the candidate will be a part of the Business Team of the company. Communication with internal and external clients, understanding of customer needs and functional application design are core competencies. The analysis of business requirements to identify the best solution for it in our international banking solution is one of the key goals. In addition, teamwork and strong communication skills serve as a basis for the position offered.
- Providing application support to our clients
- Responding to user requests, providing guidelines and acting as intermediary between internal teams
- Taking responsibility for all requests assigned until their complete resolution
- Providing on-call support in the second line
- Coordinating service efforts within the company and with external vendors
- Contributing to user manual and other external and internal system documentation
- Other duties assigned by the department manager
- Working experience of minimum 3 years in banking business.
- Knowledge of different type of payment orders including Swift messages for Domestic and International payments. Standing orders functionality and especially Forced Collection, Clearing of cheques and Direct Debit.
- Understanding of bookkeeping and accounting entries.
- Experience in core banking system implementation projects, Forced Collection or Clearing and RTGS processing.
- Master of spoken and written English
- Good analytical and problem solving skill
- Stress proofed - Multitasking and keeping due dates
- Great conflict solving and negotiation skill
- Previous experience with T24 (Temenos) would be considered an advantage.
- Flexibility to travel in SEE region
Deadline for applications: 15.08.2012.