youngculture is a well-established, fast growing Swiss and Serbian software engineering company with currently 130 excellent skilled software developers.
With the approach to deliver high quality software solutions for our international customers we are looking for highly motivated employees for our Belgrade office in the following position:
Web UI Developer
The ideal candidate hired into this position should have the following key skills /experience:
- University degree in computer science (or equivalent)
- 3+ years experience in PHP (Joomla)
- 2+ years experience in JSP
- Experience in developing Joomla template
- Experience in developing Joomla extensions preferably ones that consume Web Services (e.g.: chat extensions)
- Experience in HTML/CSS and should be able to build html screens using given prototypes in JPEG or PSD format
- Must be familiar with cross browser compatibility issues and web standards
- Languages/Technology – PHP, HTML, JSP, CSS, Photoshop for basic usage
- Adobe Photoshop skills will be plus
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
- Knowledge of German will be considered as asset
What we offer:
- Permanent employment
- Challenging tasks in a highly professional environment
- Working in small and excellent skilled teams
- Salaries and conditions which correspond to the high demands
- Travelling to Switzerland
Please visit http://www.youngculture.com/about/careers/vacancies?lang=en and apply on-line.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 09.06.2012.