Unimaze Software is looking for passionate developers to work in our growing team in Belgrade. We are one of the leading software development companies in Europe in electronic invoicing, electronic procurement and electronic business document delivery. We develop software and services for business integration and an international e-commerce platform for end users and are headquartered in Reykjavik, Iceland.
On our technology stack we use for example C#, ReSharper, React, TypeScript, Azure Service Fabric, Azure Kubernetes Service, Octopus Deploy, TeamCity, SQL Server and Redgate SQL Change Automation.
.NET Core + React / Typescript Full Stack Developer
As a Full Stack Developer you will be working with our development teams in Belgrade and Reykjavik. You will be playing an active role in the development of customer facing and backend web APIs as well as a web application frontend according to best practices. You will ensure the software is of good quality, secure, scalable, well tested and easy to maintain. You will work closely with other software developers, testers and documenter to ensure the team delivers a professional product with high user acceptance.
Key skills and qualifications:
- Either an academic degree in computer science or engineering (BSc or higher) or at least a 3 years of work experience developing software.
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills, with excellent attention to detail.
- Strong English proficiency.
- Good communication skills and ability to work on a team.
- Worked with ASP.NET (C#) and .NET Core 2 in Visual Studio.
- Solid understanding of RESTful API design practices
- Solid experience with the development of RESTful web services in .NET Core
- Good understanding of authentication and authorization in ASP.NET Core
- Good sense of and solid experience with code quality (design patterns, unit testing, code coverage, clean code).
- Strong background in HTML5, CSS and related web technologies
- Experience developing in React + TypeScript or similar.
- Strong refactoring skills.
- Exceptional knowledge of .NET (C#) and relational databases
- Solid understanding of TDD, code coverage and code quality.
Other desired skills include:
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment.
- Experience with Microsoft Identity and IdenityServer4.
- Experience with asynchronous programming in .NET
- Knowledge about Azure management.
- Experience with containers technologies e.g. Docker.
- Experience with Azure Server Fabric and Kubernetes.
- Knowledge or experience of development in React + Typescript or similar (node.js).
- Experience with server processing (e.g. Windows services)
- Database query optimizations.
- High throughput processing optimizations.
- Experience or good understanding of scalable services in .NET and Azure.
- Work with highly motivated, talented and professional team applying best practices to create high-quality software for international business users.
- Good working environment.
- Team building events.
- Competitive salary and private health insurance.
- Flexible working hours.
- The ability to use cutting edge technologies.
- Opportunity to attend relevant technical courses and conferences for professional growth.
- Offices in the city centre.
Deadline for applications: 26.10.2018.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno