CallidusCloud is now part of SAP
CallidusCloud is the global leader in cloud-based sales, marketing and learning solutions. CallidusCloud enables organizations to accelerate and maximize their lead to money process with a complete suite of solutions that identify the right leads, ensure proper territory and quota distribution, enable sales forces, automate configure price quote, and streamline sales compensation — driving bigger deals, faster. Over 4,800 organizations, across all industries, rely on CallidusCloud to optimize the lead to money process to close more deals for more money in record time.
CallidusCloud is now part of SAP.
Want to join the Litmos Team and be part of the e-learning revolution? Litmos, a CallidusCloud company, is a SaaS based Learning Management System (LMS) that is taking on the larger established e-learning players by offering a fast, easy to use product that really delivers on the features that people need the most to run successful online learning campaigns.
We are looking for a
to join our team in Belgrade
- Web programming and design including upgrading new and existing programs
- Troubleshoot existing software and applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address issues
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Maintain related documentation and track process and programming changes
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field required, Master’s degree a plus
- 1-2 years of experience with developing web applications using ASP.NET MVC and C#
- Experience with developing windows services
- Experience with asynchronous request handling, partial page updates and AJAX
- Experience with code Versioning tools, such as git
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2008 - 2014
- Experience with SQL development (TSQL, Views, Stored Procedures, Indexes, Partitioned Tables)
- Understanding of ASP.NET Core MVC a plus
- Understanding of MSBuild and Atlassian Bamboo a plus
- Good financial conditions
- Private health insurance
- The budget for personal development
- Working in a challenging and dynamic environment
- Cool and fancy office space with parking space included
Callidus Software (d.b.a. CallidusCloud) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Deadline for applications: 19.06.2018.