Jackpot.com is looking for a .NET/MVC Web Developer to join our software development team. This position is based in our Belgrade office, and is a rare & exciting opportunity for someone who wants to join a passionate team of people in based in both Malta and Serbia. Ownership isn’t just a word here - you'll be encouraged to get creative and think outside the box, so it's an awesome opportunity to make your mark on a blossoming brand.
.NET/MVC WEB Developer: 1 position
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Creating or modifying complex programs, modules, routines, scripts and data objects from a detailed design where efficiency, performance and reliability affecting a major portion of the system
- Designing , developing and implementing software functionality
- Monitoring the use and performance of systems and code having performance in mind
- Consulting with IS staff and users on technical issues relating to systems.
- Providing production support and handling the issues.
- Working effectively and efficiently
- Engaging in innovation and be curious
- Writing and speaking effectively
- Relating well to others
- Understanding and respecting differences
- Making reliable progress
- Adapting productively:
- Writing stored procedures in MS SQL
- Experience using MVC framework for web development and REST API
- Thorough understanding of CSS
- Experience with JQuery
- Sense of humor
What we offer:
Successful candidate, has a great opportunity to join a team of ambitious and energetic people who work hard to make their developments a success.
- Competitive salary and benefits are in place
- A dynamic international working environment and great career opportunities
- Personal and Professional Development through Development Plans, training, education and certifications
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the employees are working from home until the pandemic situation normalizes and safe return to the office is secured. The company provides all the necessary equipment for work from home.
Lottomatrix Technologies d.o.o.
- Srbija, Beograd, Francuska 17
- PIB: 110008590
- Matični broj: 21284009