.Net Software Engineer
- You have minimum two years of experience in software engineering with .NET. applications, including the design and implementation of web application solutions.
- You have a strong functional understanding of WEB development, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), OOP concepts.
- You have high-level knowledge of HTML, CSS, XML, JSON.
- You have experience with MVC patterns, JQuery (Kendo and/or ExtJS is a plus), Web Services and REST.
- You have minimum two years of professional experience with RDBMS like MS SQL Server and/or Oracle, MySQL.
- You have an agile mindset.
- You are analytical and have developed time management skills.
- You have the ability to resolve complex problems.
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken.
About what we can offer you in return:
- A competitive salary plan, based on experience with an individual career path plan.
- A referal fees.
- An opportunity to work in a highly-rewarding and friendly environment, with a team of experts.
- Business English classes with a personal teacher, during the working hours, paid courses, conferences and internal trainings and knowledge sharing lessons.
- Workspace where you can actually concentrate (cozy offices, without noise, with lots of light).
- Daily and weekly team building activities and full covered FitPass membership. We enjoy playing table soccer, PS3, as well as bowling, football and basketball.
To apply or ask any questions about the position, contact us electronically.