.Net Software Engineer, Belgrade
FIS is a global leader in financial services technology, with a focus on retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk & compliance, consulting and outsourcing solutions. Through the depth and breadth of our solutions portfolio, global capabilities and domain expertise, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Fla., FIS employs more than 55,000 people worldwide and holds leadership positions in payment processing, financial software and banking solutions. Providing software, services and outsourcing of the technology that empowers the financial world, FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.
- Participate as a development team member in the agile (Scrum) process throughout the SDLC
- Participate in project planning sessions, working closely with business analysts and other team members to analyze requirements and provide design recommendations for complex systems
- Design and develop new software or make modifications to existing software applications using disciplined processes, adhering to industry standards and best practices
- Take part in reviews of work, e.g. design and code reviews
- Demonstrate software to all stakeholders
- Share knowledge and provide technical assistance to other team members within areas of expertise
- Work with technical staff to analyze and understand problems with complex software and resolve them
- Reference: idLsVSw6JzQl-T9kBr4KYMJK0KdNsWkdMKCURlbq7hg.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer/Information Sciences or Mathematics as well as three (3) years’ related work experience
- Strong knowledge of OOAD, SoA and multi-tier architectures
- Development experience throughout the SDLC using Microsoft .Net/C#
- Experience with web services development (Web API, REST)
- Strong analytical, problem solving and planning skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and flexibility to multi-task and adapt to changing business needs
- Delivery-oriented team player who takes responsibility for the team’s success and strives to continually learn and improve
Desired Skills (preferred, but not required):
- Knowledge of Test Driven Development and Model Driven Development
- Experience in the banking industry, especially in asset/liability and risk management
- Experience with SQL Server development, including logical design, stored procedures, functions, triggers and performance tuning
- Experience with performance tuning applications from top to bottom
- Experience with Microsoft Azure
- Bachelor's degree in Computer/Information Sciences or Mathematics as well as three (3) years’ related work experience.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please use only following link in order to apply (only complete online applications will be considered): Apply Here.