- Oglas dostupan i studentima
We aim to bring innovative 3D experiences on the web to help brands communicate their products clearer and more realistically to their target audience. Threedium are fully embracing the potential in interactive 3D solutions and extending its commercial uses. These services include the development and implementation of 3D rendered configurators for web or in-store use and other bespoke one-off projects offered by the company, as well as deploying any type of 3D content on the web in order to build engaging customer experiences.
Our company is expanding and we are currently seeking a motivated and skilled:
Requirements and responsibilities:
- Excellent knowledge of 3D software
- Excellent 3D art skills
- 3D modelling experience with expert proficiency and a strong understanding of 3D modelling processes
- Understanding of proper topology, high res modelling, normal mapping, texture painting and UV-ing
- Superior eye for light, shade, colour, and detail in creating texture maps
- Willing to explore and acquire new knowledge and skills and work on developing a 3D platform
- Communication with other leads and team members
- Ability to work well both within a team and independently
- Will and orientation for sharing knowledge and ideas
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Positive attitude
- English language, both written and spoken, teamwork and good communication skills
A plus would be:
- 2 to 4 years of experience preferred as Lead Artist role
- Understanding of WebGL technology
- Full-time job in the office in Belgrade
- High salary according to your capabilities in the work
- Work on innovative and new technologies and project
- Friendly working environment
How to apply:
- Please send your resume electronically.
- Your CV should contain a link to your portfolio or project you've worked on.
Deadline for applications: 04.09.2019.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.