About the company:
At GameCredits, we are gamers, first and foremost. Gaming is what got us into computers early on. It gave birth to a passion for programming that—decades later—led us into the exciting world of blockchain and digital currencies.
We believe the gaming industry can be vastly improved for all—publishers, game developers, casual gamers, esports professionals, and aspiring pro gamers—through the use of blockchain and digital currencies.
Today, GameCredits is an international, multicultural company striving to transform the gaming industry with our GameCredits (GAME) digital asset and a suite of other blockchain-based products. Founded in 2016 in Belgrade, Serbia, we now employ a team of more than 100 people across 10 offices in five countries.
And we keep on playing.
Join the GAME revolution!
GameCredits is expanding its creative team! We are looking for talented and creative people to fill a number of roles in our ever-growing office.
Job type: Permanent
Number of open positions: 1, Belgrade
Our future 3D Generalist is able to model, texture, and render high quality 3D stills (and/or animations) for marketing purposes. The ability to create both organic and hard-surface models is a plus.
Skills and requirements:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience.
- Experience with various third-party render engines like Vray and Corona.
- Ability to create UV maps and textures.
- Experience with 3DS Max or C4D.
- Experience with Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Reference: Kz9ajg4hkJWa_k-Wnj6HfmPur741uu1TcjtW4uiJ9Gk.
Additional considerations (useful skills):
- Ability to produce mock-ups and sketches.
- Experience with ZBrush or Modo.
- Experience with Voxel 3D graphics (i.e.Magica Voxel).
- Rigging and animation.
- Advanced compositing skills.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and bonuses.
- Private insurance and a healthcare plan.
- Vacation and sick leave, as well as personal leave.
- Free snacks and drinks, all day, every day.
- A game room.
- A beach (in our building).
- One of Belgrade’s finest terraces.
Submission & portfolio requirements:
- Cover letter.
- Portfolio, and/or reel demonstrating relevant artistic skills.
Only online artwork submissions will be accepted (e.g. website, blog, or online album). To apply, please submit a PDF of your résumé as well as a link to your work for us to review.
Please send your résumé and portfolio electronically.