We are looking for:
3D Artist to work on visualization and 3D animation.
We are expecting from applicants fluency in English, communication proficiency, creativity, and finding-solution skills. Knowledge of Italian or French is a plus
Applicants should meet at least one of the following requirements to be selected at the position of 3D Artist:
- Asset and environment modeling/texturing skills, hard/soft surface modeling and sculpting in any dcc;
- Lighting/Look Dev/Layout skills in C4D/3Ds max/Houdini;
- Character modeling/rigging, animation skills and knowledge of motion capture applications are highly desirable.
- Design and modeling of cloth in Marvelous designer or Houdini, simulation is highly desirable;
- FX with strong animation/simulation skills considering Character FX (Cloth/hair), FX (wind/water/particles) rigging skills are highly desirable.
- Knowledge in creating RT scenes for VR/AR in Unreal Engine or Unity.
Send your portfolio / showreel / CV electronically.
Applicants which don't meet at least one of mentioned criteria or deliver only CV without any references will not be considered as appropriate for selected position.
Diorama is an international studio based in Paris and Milan. We are a digital imagery studio specialized in supporting projects in art, fashion, architecture, and film. The visual environments created by Diorama act as a bridge between the imagined and the tangible, allowing immersion into the physical space of projects as they are conceived in ideas.Više o poslodavcu