Interested in innovating from the ground up in a global, market leading company? We are developing products to support our existing clients while expanding into new sectors for financial services transformation. As an integral part of a diverse, close-knit development team, you will create world-class applications!
This job might be for you if you:
- Want to be responsible for the development and support of a mission-critical solution and other enterprise applications using the latest architecture patterns.
- Can work independently on projects, as well as lead technical teams on projects while collaborating with peers and other technology teams.
- Enjoy contributing to solutions servicing a global market in a rapidly-evolving and fast-paced payments industry.
- Desire to influence technology decisions utilizing your skills and passion to investigate emerging technologies and provide recommendations on when to adopt.
What you will be doing:
- Designing, coding, and testing of enterprise application solutions utilizing ASP.NET/Core and SQL Server.
- Modifying existing programs to resolve problems, add functionality or support client-specific environments.
- Strongly contribute team’s efforts to deliver design docs that ensure requirements from business sponsors are met while ensuring conforming to architectural patterns.
- Assist in setting processes and standards that align with industry best practices.
- Contribute to architecting new services within the solution.
- Perform code reviews to ensure coding and architectural standards are being met.
- Serve as escalation point with issue tracking and resolution.
What you will need for this position:
- At least 2+ years of experience in software development and design.
- Experience with SQL Server
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and manage priorities in a team environment.
- Teamwork and excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Ability to travel internationally on a limited basis.
Added skills we value:
- Banking or Payments industry experience.
- MS Azure
- Experience in Mobile application Development
- Experience with REST, JSON, Microservices, SOA, Docker, or Containers.
Euronet Services d.o.o.
Euronet Worldwide Euronet Worldwide is an industry leader in processing secure electronic financial transactions. The Company offers payment and transaction processing solutions to financial institutions, retailers, service providers and individual consumers. Our business segments are able to accept and distribute funds for virtually any digital or cash transaction on a global scale through connections to banks, card networks, alternative payments, digital wallets, leading brands and retailers…Više o poslodavcu