FIDIJA projekt (http://www.fidijaprojekt.co.rs) is a well established software development company. With over 25 years in software industry we are involved in our clients-core businesses or directly support them. This level of involvement makes us responsible for choosing the right technologies and architectural solutions to fit the business.
We can achieve all of this because we hire smart, capable, daring people who take pride in their work and the work environment we create together.
If you are looking for creative and challenging international projects, excellent working conditions, training and development opportunities, pure professionalism with a handful of positive spirit and you are a team player with open and friendly personality and would like to work as:
- Develop ASP.NET web applications and services for Insurance Broking Company from London.
- Develop application solutions and enhancements for website using the latest industry standards and best practices.
- Provide technical expertise and contribute to product ideas (new and existing).
- Identify problems and bugs, perform code reviews and solve issues rapidly.
- Continually follow a development of internet techonologies, software solutions and their active implementation.
- University degree in computer science (or equivalent).
- 3+ years of experience in Web Application Development using C# and ASP.NET
- Excellent understanding of OOP and its main principles.
- Understanding of SOLID principles.
- Experience with development of RESTful APIs.
- Experience with RDBMS (SQL Server, SMMS)
- Experience with Entity Framework.
- Experience with code versioning tools (experience with Git is highly appreciated).
- TDD, BDD
- Experience with insurance software development.
- A chance to be part of casual but highly professional environment.
- Develop further on modern technologies and work on innovative projects in the area of Business Software.
- Possibility to travel abroad.
- Salaries and conditions which correspond to the high demands.
- Comfortable office space and environment.
- Respect and support to your professional, family and personal goals
Working location: Belgrade
Please send your CV in English or contact us at email@example.com for any additional information.
We really appreciate your interest in our company, but please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 22.09.2019.