Africa’s leading facilities management, catering and outsourcing
service company is looking for a dynamic and self motivated individuals
with proven performance to fill the existing positions of:
GROUP COST CONTROLLERS
- IMMEDIATE OPENINGS, SHORT OR LONG TERM
These are senior positions whose occupants will report to the Group Internal Audit and Risk Manager. Your primary operational duty will be to oversee cost control mechanisms and structures in the Company and ensuring the accuracy of the Projects or Regions Cost.
You are accountable for ensuring the accuracy of the regions ATS
commercial systems and procedures with regards to all costs. This
includes on time production and accuracy of your regions ATS financial
accounts and reporting requirements.
ATS financial cost reporting includes:
- Validating the Regions Stock Control - Stock warehouse control at both regional offices and project sites, physically in person counting stock in ATS project locations, checking the accuracy of purchase orders, stock receipt into stores, stock issue from stores and physical on hand stock balances to theatrical on hand balances, daily check of stock balances to bin cards and accuracy of suppliers invoices.
- Validating the Regions Shop/Bar Sales - Checking the accuracy of sales from shops /Bars or stores for issue of receipt, stock and cash or credit receipt into the business
- Validating petit cash, supplier invoices and all cost submissions for actual receipt, taking the receipt to the vendor to ensure validity of receipt, accuracy of the calculations and authorization to purchase.
- Validating each month the Regions Petit cash on Hand balances, stock balances and cross checking to the stock certificates and cash certificates.
- Validating each month the regions bank reconciliations
- Monitoring actual monthly stock consumption vs. budgeted projections
- Ensuring monthly provisions for in country tax is adhered to
- You will monitor the regional supply chain in terms of pricing, quality and delivery and report back on any inconsistencies or problems observed.
You will ensure that you and your subordinates close issues raised and logged in the company 3W management system with target dates to have them closed out.
You will perform any other reasonable tasks that may be requested by your superior from time to time.
- at least 2 years of relevant experience is minimum (Audit and Risk Control)
- proficient in writing and reading in English, French or both
Please send your CV in English (otherwise your CV will be rejected)
Salary: 3500USD per month
International company is looking for a person with good command of accounting processes, must speak and write English and have experience with administrative work and common computer programs.
This is currently a part time job that can grown into full time in a few months. If you qualify, please send your CV and cover letter in English.
Deadline for applications: 04.03.2013.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao? Prosledite mu oglas!