We focus on people, be it on the customer’s people which makes us Extremely Customer Centric or on our own people, which makes us Extremely Committed to building the Best Teams in the world. We strive to hire the brightest minds from the best universities and have various career opportunities available for undergraduates, advanced degree students and/or young colleagues with relevant experience and diverse academic backgrounds.
Why BEPECS – “Best People Best Performance Cloud Services”?
This is the first and only project systematically building and developing IT Professional Services with exclusive focus on Amazon Web Services in Serbia and in the region.
EARN AND LEARN! We will invest in you if you are willing to go that extra mile!
We are growing and hiring:
AWS DevOps – SysOps – Solution Architect
You are self-motivated and ambitious problem solver willing to embrace challenges. You enjoy opportunities to innovate and deal with complexed technical challenges. You like fast-paced and continually evolving work environment. You want to be part of the team where every member is passionate about ownership and delivering best results for the company. If you want to work in an environment that will appreciate your effort and help you develop, where your learning never truly ends, you are in the right place.As a member of one of our teams you will be at the forefront of transformational technology, you will assist a global list of companies that are taking advantage of a growing set of Cloud services and features to run their mission-critical businesses.
The Team will consist of:
- AWS Solutions Architects
- AWS SysOps Administrators
- AWS DevOps Professionals
- AWS Developers
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Science / Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or a related field, or equivalent level of knowledge acquired from relevant job experience
- Knowledge of Internet Fundamentals
- Knowledge / Understanding of Cloud Computing concepts
- Experience with scripting/programming
- English oral and written communication skills
- Strong customer focus
- Excited about technology
When applying let us know which of this skills and experiences you possess:
- Knowledge/experience/understanding of Web Applications and Databases
- Experience or knowledge in some programming/scripting experience (Java, C#, PHP, Ruby, Python, Perl)
- Knowledge/experience/understanding managing/developing full application stacks from the OS up through custom applications
- Web and Application Server technologies (e.g. Apache HTTPD, Apache Tomcat, Nginx, Glassfish, JBoss, Puma, Passenger, IIS)
- One or more DevOps, Orchestration/Configuration Management and Continuous Integration technology (e.g. Chef, Puppet, Docker, Jenkins, Ansible etc.)
- Knowledge/experience/understanding: OS Administration (Windows or Linux), Network Essentials DNS, TCP/IP, SSL, DHCP and Load Balancing, Virtualization (Hypervisors, VMware, Xen)
- Knowledge/experience/understanding in IPsec, VPN, Load Balancing, Iperf, MTR, routing protocols, SSH, network monitoring/troubleshooting tools
What we offer?
- Full-time employment
- Flexible working hours
- Constant training, development and certification – this is the Learn part!
- Chance to master the AWS: AWS Elastic Beanstalk, AWS CloudFormation, AWS OpsWorks, AWS EC2, AWS S3, AWS Lambda, AWS VPC, Auto Scaling – Automatic Elasticity, AWS Code Star, Amazon API Gateway, AWS IoT Platform, Amazon AI-ML, AWS IAM, AWS BigData…
- International environment and opportunity to develop yourself
- Opportunity to achieve the world’s best-paid certifications in IT
- Opportunity to educate and transfer your knowledge and experience to your colleagues
- And you will be paid for all the fun you’ll have – this is the “Earn” part!
What if I do not fulfill all the criteria above? That’s OK, we hire smart people! We are more interested in what you do know and what you will be able to learn together with us.
Don’t be shy, give us a chance to meet you!
Send us your CV/Resume electronically.
Deadline for applications: 03.10.2017.