We are looking for a:
Access and Optical Transport Network Specialist
Telenor, digi, dtac, Grameenphone and Canal Digital are all part of Telenor Group. Together, we connect around 200 million people worldwide through digital experiences. Our 33,000 employees across the world provide people with the ability to connect with what they care about, at all times and in all places.
Responsible for continuous operation, maintenance and quality of Access and Optical Transport Network resources. Analysis and performance improvement of Access and Optical Transport Network.
- Executing back office operational tasks in domain of Access and Optical Transport Network:- MPLS routers in access plane (PE routers)- MW access and backbone links providing carrier ethernet services- Optical – xWDM and SDH multiplexers- Access network for fixed services (MSAN, last mile MW links)- Related Network Management Systems (covering fault, configuration, performance and inventory management)
- Maintain availability of Access and Optical Transport Network and related services
- Deliver timely and efficiently resource provisioning tasks (integration of new network elements including commissioning and acceptance tests)
- Deliver timely and efficiently service provisioning tasks (implementation of new transport network services including acceptance tests)
- Execute and coordinate preventive network maintenance tasks in domain of transport network (including acceptance of new software versions and testing of new functionalities)
- Execute corrective maintenance activities in transport network (troubleshooting, handling of emergency cases)
- Continuous monitoring of transport network quality
- Participate in performance monitoring of transport network
- Support CNOC team; participate in on-call service
- Reference: kWBLedH4vnZZeVOdHvmlAFkO3fz4Mrke1NZDRncMASU.
- University degree in telecommunications or computer engineering
- Theoretical understanding of main techniques that are used in transport network
- Fluent in English (both written and verbal)
- Ability to work in an international team
- Ability to initiate and drive improvement and change
- Working in a dynamic environment allows to freely express opinions, ideas and inspire new ways of doing things
- Great benefits
- A key role in shaping the future Telenor, in an industry undergoing massive change
- Attractive international career opportunities in Telenor for the right candidate
- Competitive terms and conditions
- Be part of a highly competent and collaborative environment
Please apply by 18.07.2017.