Join us in our Excellence Centre in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place.
To meet the highly ambitious strategic growth plans SR Technics is currently looking to select a confident and enthusiastic
Account Management Support
(Repair Quotes Specialist)
As part of Engine Service business unit, a Repair Quotes Specialist is responsible for timely and accurate review and approval process of repair quotes, through the system tool (MATRIX). The position holder provides support to the Account Managers of Engine Services and is in direct contact with the customers.
Process and negotiate requests with customers, providing:
- Technical clarifications:
- Liaise with Engineering department for clarifications
- Liaise with customer for clarifications
- Report on additional Service Bulletins to engineering department
- Reference: yqZeqGdpmpFNOoFg3g9xiKY9v5E1oVP5HbQmw3DveaI.
- Repair quotes:
- Review the price level against fixed prices or commercial terms and approval level
- Review needed work scope against requested work scope
- Review the price level against replacement costs
- Obtain internally replacement options in certain cases
- Retain sensitive information (i.e. vendor pricing in case of Fixed Prices with customers)
- Prepare the offer to the customer and negotiate - advise on work scope change, provide price and replacement option if required
- Provide instructions in the system accordingly
To fulfill this position successfully, your qualifications must include:
- Higher education in Economics, Business Administration or similar
- SAP knowledge (Procurement module)
- Knowledge of Aircraft components (e.g. repair cycle, basic technical requirements)
- 2 years of working experience in procurement, repair administration or finance
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office
- Good command of English
- Customer- and service-oriented person
- Strong communication skills
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of the selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates selected for the interviews will be contacted.