Account Manager (German Speaking)
This position consists of being the primary contact for managing the relationship with a portfolio of clients. This main responsibility is developing client satisfaction & introducing them to eFront’s solutions and services. The Account manager will be working with high level executives to get their feedback and maximize the benefits they receive from eFront. The account manager is operating from Belgrade and belongs to a great enthusiastic team committed to customer satisfaction.
Your day would include:
- Building credibility with key stakeholders in the client’s organization in order to identify influencers in the decision-making process
- Onboarding customers after services engagement is finalized and after the software is deployed
- Getting feedback from customers on how they use our technology and ensuring the right value is delivered to the customer
- Identifying up/cross sell opportunities for eFront to deliver more value to clients through additional services or technology
- Orchestrating eFront’s answer to customers through mobilizing resources to address needs or issues (support, SL3, Cloud Ops, consulting)
- Ensuring that innovation and technology road-maps are well understood by clients and position innovation agenda to customer portfolio
- Preparing and planning contract renewal in due time and mobilize the right stakeholders to ensure the client will renew their contract
If you see yourself doing these activities then you probably have:
- Verbal and written fluency in German and English required
- 2+ years of relevant experience in Software or Investment industry as Sales, Account Manager or Consultant
- Strong understanding of Software industry and Financial Service/Investments
- Strong communication skills and full professional proficiency in written & spoken English
- Enthusiasm, energy and ability to expand the market of eFront with our customers
- Ability to problem solve and work in a team environment
Why eFront is a place for you:
Our multicultural environment is fueled by creative people who are driven to deliver. We are committed to provide you with an opportunity to build your career, develop and improve your skills as a part of the fastest growing FinTech industry in the world.
At eFront we are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, nationality, age or disability status.
Sounds interesting? Start building your career with eFront now!
Find out more about eFront and our people #eFrontlife
Deadline for applications: 08.12.2019.