Join us in our Excellence Center in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place.
Account Manager (Temporary position)
The Account Manager contributes to the smooth and efficient delivery of all Line Maintenance Services to assigned customers from contracting through fulfilment. Ensuring delivery of the services at the service levels contracted, owning / managing the total customer service relationship and managing/monitoring internal SRT key performance measures of assigned customer accounts (financial and operational). The Account Manager supports the extended customer team for continuous improvement initiatives within the framework of the assigned customer relationships. These projects should drive financial and operational improvements for assigned customers as well as SR Technics.
- Manage the contract database for customer contracts
- Read and understand the contents of the contracts to ensure that SR Technics delivers on requirements
- Manage issues database and ensure completion, updating and escalating as required
- Define, manage and monitor customer account value flows (contract profitability, revenues, invoicing accuracy, days to invoice)
- Maintain, on a continuous basis, customer and contract profitability overviews through Business Warehouse access & accurate analysis
- Participate in weekly operational reviews
- Initiate and monitor the invoicing process
- Participate in issue resolution process for assigned customers
- Drive root cause analysis to understand shortfalls and opportunities
- Direct input to product management team, drive single interface with assigned customers
- Drive continuous improvement and strive to achieve further improvements outside of contracts at neutral cost to SR Technics
- Successfully resolve disputes; ensure internal escalation as needed
To fulfil this position successfully, your qualifications must include:
- Economic/Business administration/Law/Aviation industry background
- Experience in commercial, finance or sales function
- MS office+ (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and MS Project) mandatory, SAP experience desired,
- Airline or MRO experience desired
- English fluent in written and spoken (level B2)
- Good in cooperation and communication within multinational environment
- Good in time management, planning and setting priorities, analytical and result oriented, able to easily adopt and cope with challenges
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of the selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates selected for the interviews will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 25.10.2019.