Is currently looking for an
Who are we?
IBIS INSTRUMENTS is leading regional system integrator founded in 1996 and serves more than 300 customers in South East Europe having offices in Serbia (HQ), Romania, Bulgaria, Macedonia and Bosnia. Our major partners are leading software and measurements companies like IBM, Microsoft, Click Software, Keysight (ex HP).
Due to the significant expansion of our activities, we are looking for a highly – driven ACCOUNT MANAGER to join our sales team and work with partners and clients to solve various challenges. Our new colleague is open minded, delivers great quality and has can-do attitude.
What are your main responsibilities?
- Preparing and delivering sales presentations to new clients and provide excellent customer service
- Establishing strong and productive relationships with clients
- Operating as the point of contact for assigned customers
- Promoting company solutions to a large network and participating in marketing activities
- Preparing detailed and accurate proposals
- Ensuring that all customer issues are resolved quickly and in effective manner
- Completing required reports, CRM entries and paperwork on time
- Partnering up with internal teams in order to ensure customer requirements are met
- Constantly increasing your knowledge of company’s products and services
What do you need to have?
- Bachelor’s degree (ETF, PMF or FON or relevant technical background)
- Experience in technical positions is a plus
- Some technical knowledge and strong interest to learn new technologies
- High level of numeracy and fluency in English
- Great verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize and organize work effectively
- Onboarding plan and mentor
- Individual development plan
- Opportunity to grow your career in sales
- Coaching and training to help you grow
- Great compensation and benefit package (FitPass, health insurance, flexible working hours…)
- Various sports and team building activities
If yes, show us what you’ve got and send your CV electronically. Have in mind that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Deadline for applications: 27.08.2019.