Persist Agency is a full service digital marketing agency located in NJ, United States. Founded in 2013 as a web development shop later we extended our services and included: SEO, PPC, Content Marketing, Reputation Management and Social Media. This made us a one stop shop for a successful digital presence for any business.We work with big and small and have numerous successful projects in our portfolio. We drive conversions with the right message to the right person at the right time and help our clients realize their goals.
Success starts with having the right people. At Persist Agency, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment.
Persist is seeking a highly-motivated Account Manager with experience in the Internet Marketing space. The purpose of this role is to establish and maintain relationships with clients and to help them achieve business success.
- Build strong client relationships at the executive level – partnering and advocating for them internally. Become a trusted advisor for client
- Manage client escalations and conflict resolution
- Maintain a detailed pipeline and forecast for each account
- Responsible for closing qualified leads
- Assist with roadmap planning, financial tracking, executive reviews and internal planning
- Consistently meet and exceed quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Discover, cultivate and close new business opportunities within existing accounts
- Consult clients on marketing trends and emerging technologies to drive forward success for their online business
- Act as a strategic advisor to your customers to ensure they remain successful and realize the full value of their investment with Persist
- Accountable for clients monthly services and results reporting
- 3+ plus years of experience in an Account Management related role selling consulting services
- Must have experience with a CRM tool, preferably HubSpot
- Must have a strong business acumen and an understanding of the local business/home improvement market to be able to consult clients on business level
- Experience with the current digital marketing landscape, technologies and trends
- Excellent at relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Strong conflict resolution skills
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams and all levels of management (internally and externally)
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and adaptable to changes
- Must have outstanding communication skills — written, verbal and listening — and be comfortable in facilitating discussions, communicating insights and presenting to internal and client stakeholders
- Strong Plus - Agency experience as an Account Manager, Client Services and /or Business Development
- Strong Plus - Knowledge of WordPress or other CMS platforms
We are offering:
- Work from home or anywhere you like
- Flexible work schedule
- Eligibility for paid vacation and bonuses after 6 months
- Paid trainings and certifications to grow yourself
- Monthly fun events and activities with team
Deadline for applications: 29.08.2018.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno