Join us in our Excellence Center in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place.
To meet the highly ambitious strategic growth plans SR Technics is currently looking to select a highly professional and enthusiastic:
The Account Manager is responsible for ensuring the smooth and efficient delivery of all Integrated Component Services (ICS) to assigned customers from contracting through fulfilment. The Account Manager is responsible to ensure an optimal balance between contractual performance fulfilment, contract profitability and customer satisfaction. In addition to managing the customer relationship, the position holder is also responsible for developing and deploying the extended customer team against continuous improvement initiatives within the framework of the assigned customer relationships. These projects should drive financial and/or operational improvements for assigned customers as well as SR Technics.
- Control the implementation and execution of all contractual obligations from SR Technics and the customer
- Ensure clear communication link from assigned customers to operations and other areas of SRT; single customer point of contact
- Define, manage and monitor customer account value flows (contract profitability, revenues, invoicing accuracy, days to invoice, days to cash)
- Maintain, on a continuous basis, customer and contract profitability overviews through Business Warehouse access & accurate analysis
- Participate in weekly operational reviews and lead the monthly/quarterly contract review meetings
- Measure account performance relative to forecasted account performance and provide root cause analysis and improvement plan in case of deviations
- Provide customer profile and KPIs (utilization, fleet aging, fleet development, scrap rates)
- Drive root cause analysis to understand shortfalls and opportunities
- Manage issues database (e.g. quality, contract set-up, performance shortfalls, high cost drivers, reliability issues) and ensure completion, updating and escalating as required
- Lead and drive the issue resolution process for assigned customers
- Direct input to product management team, drive single interface with assigned customers
- Drive continuous improvement and strive to achieve further improvements outside of contracts at neutral cost to SR Technics
- Initiate and monitor the invoicing and trade receivables process
- Successfully resolve disputes; ensure internal & external escalation as needed
- Organize, coordinate and develop the cross-functional team required to perform on the above accountabilities within organizational boundaries
To fulfil this position successfully, your qualifications must include:
- University degree in Business Administration
- Additional education with technical / engineering background would be a plus
- 5+ years of experience in aviation industry with in-depth knowledge of airline economics and strategy
- 3+ years in a professional / management role within the MRO industry with customer facing responsibilities
- Advanced knowledge in project and change management
- Advanced experience in contract negotiation
- Expertise in relationship management and exposure to working under time pressure
- Basic understanding of contract law would be a plus
- Ability to understand and explain technical issues to non-technical audience
- Ability to adapt communication to senior management and experts
- Fluency in English
- IT Literacy (e.g. MS Office)
- Expert level of analytical capabilities
- Professional communication skills
- Self-motivated, actively takes ownership, initiative and responsibility
- Strong intercultural awareness and sensitivity
- Professional conflict management skills
- Professional customer and result orientation
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of the selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates selected for the interviews will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 18.08.2018.