Tripaneer is looking for full-time home-based Account Managers with procurement and account management experience.Location: Any location of your choice (anywhere in the world) with a reliable and fast internet connection.As an Account Manager, you are responsible for account management on specific Tripaneer theme vacation websites or regions. You will be the frontline to communicate with specific member organizers about their accounts and the services / features we provide for them to increase their conversion rate. Your tasks range from maintaining organizers’ accounts, running periodic checks and suggesting improvements to add more availability and improve the member organizers’ individual content listings in order to meet the demands and interests of customers on Tripaneer’s theme vacation websites.
We are looking for:
- Member organizer account management | 50 – 70% of work week
- Answering organizer questions and requests
- Coordinating work and progress of organizer listings
- Suggesting improvements to organizer profiles and listings
- Updating organizer profiles and listings
- Contacting new member organizers
- Periodic checks and updates on organizer profiles and listings | 20 – 30% of work week
- Administrative support | 10 – 20% of work week
- Reference: j-fD3Z3sUbaMKUYbX1pWnHFZb1i-2VE-Z_dU79Y7YSc.
Your level of responsibility and tasks will grow quickly based on performance excellence. We are also looking for people who can develop on a personal and professional scale along with our growing business.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field
- 1-3 years of experience in managing accounts / client or stakeholder relationship
- Excellent English (US) written & verbal communication skills
- Excellent computer (Microsoft office) skills
- Ability to stay focused while working on large tasks, while retaining close attention to detail
- Ability to work independently, be proactive and use own initiative
- Ability to learn on the fly, and have the drive to grow on a personal and professional scale
- Experience or affinity with the tourism industry is a plus
- Experience living / traveling in an English speaking country is a plus
- Experience using a range of online tools and services (wiki and blogs)
- Experience using photo editing tools (Paint, Photoshop)
- Experienced with Internet Marketing / SEO
- Experience living / traveling in an English speaking country
- Work week: Minimum 40 hours per week, working days are negotiable
- Term: 12 months (with extension possibilities)
- Trial period: 8 weeks
- Start date: As soon as possible
We are offering:
- Plan your own work hours, and work virtually from anywhere with a reliable and fast internet connection.
- Level of responsibility and tasks will grow quickly based on performance excellence.
- Hands-on training and support are provided for all team members.
- Competitive salary structure (484-528 EUR ) + commissions