Trizma is a trusted Business Process Services (BPS) provider for some of the leading global companies, in industries such as financial services, IT, health care, and aero-space industry. Founded in 2002, our 3 growth pillars are: service innovation, customer excellence and a consultative approach to process efficiency.
We respect and we grow our human capital. We offer our own ecosystem a strong foundation which represents an international working environment with its own dynamic. We are consistent in growing a quality professional environment which recognizes the importance of each action.
Account Support Analyst
As an Account Support Analyst, you will be responsible for the relationship with a number (~10) of assigned financial clients. This relationship is the primary point of contact for these clients.
This position requires a strong self-starter who can proactively engage a virtual, cross organizational team, and who has senior level interpersonal skills such as influence management, negotiation, and analytical/problem solving skills. Develop a solid understanding of the client’s needs, organization structure & contact / escalation points within the business / technology organization.
- Prepares standard and ad-hoc reports to ensure SLA and other metrics are presented accurately.
- Ensure customer data integrity for service delivery, billing and customer reporting.
- Maintain customer relations, observe customer process change, attend vendor and customer meetings when required.
- Assists Division Director, Executive Service Managers and Senior Service Analysts when necessary.
- Manage client expectations and service requirements, create adaptive solutions to address specific client needs.
- Act as an internal proxy for the client to ensure decisions are made in their best interests & that these are appropriately communicated to the client.
- Identify internal (and client) service improvement opportunities; manage these as part of a service improvement plan
- Engage with the Managed Services teams, Field Delivery teams, etc. during incidents impacting the client and ensure the communication issues is effectively and transparently communicating to the client & their needs.
- Conduct regular (monthly) Service Reviews with the client, providing KPIs and data to support the discussion / review performance to SLAs.
- Bachelor's Degree required or equivalent work experience and minimum 3+ years of experience in Customer Services and/or Business Operations
- Experience of managing corporate / large scale client service relationships
- Experience with working with resources that are geographically distributed and culturally diverse
- Strong English written and oral communication skills
- Needs to be available for all US Time Zones to coordinate with Customers and internal teams. May need to adjust as account responsibilities dictate.
- Ability to resolve conflict & facilitate decision-making
- Proven ability to make complex decisions based on experience, analysis and judgment
- Flexible, process-oriented, organized, with excellent analytical & troubleshooting skills
- In depth knowledge of Excel, Power Point and other Microsoft Office products. Able to run and manipulate queries in SAP Business Objects.
- Not convicted or in a process of conviction
Trizma is offering:
- Long term employment opportunity for best performing candidates
- Performing services for a multinational company
- Dynamic and responsible position
- Chance for a professional and personal development
- Advancement opportunity
- Paid training