AMETEK, Inc. is a leading global manufacturer of electronic instruments and electromechanical devices with annualized sales of more than $ 4.5 billion.
AMETEK has 17,000 colleagues at more than 150 operating locations, and a global network of sales, service and support locations in 30 countries around the world.
We are looking for:
All of AMETEK’s businesses are unique, but we are united in the common spirit of collaboration, creativity and innovation, backed by the power of a large, global company.
Join us and become a part of Finance Team supporting various businesses in Serbia.
- Posting asset, liability, and capital account by using ERP, SAP and Navision
- Documents financial transactions
- Prepares balance sheet, profit and loss statement, statutory and other reports as required
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures
- Guides accounting staff by coordinating activities and answering questions
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation and requesting disbursements
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree – in economics, finance or accounting
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience on a similar position, preferably in international environment
- Knowledge of local accounting standards
- Strong knowledge of English
- Excellent computer software skills, knowledge of ERP, Navision and SAP would be an advantage
- Ability to work with people at all levels of the organization; strong interpersonal skills; deals honestly with people
- Ability to adapt to and operate in a fast-paced, changing environment
If you would like to join our team, please submit your CV and Motivation Letter in English electronically no later than 17.10.2018.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno