Are you auto-motivated? Welcome!
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transport. In 2016, Continental generated sales of €40.5 billion and currently employs more than 227,000 people in 56 countries.
Information management in and beyond the vehicle is at the very heart of the Interior division. The product portfolio for different types of vehicles includes: instrument clusters, multifunctional and head-up displays, control units, access control and tire-information systems, radios, infotainment systems, input devices, control panels, climate control units, software, cockpits as well as services and solutions for telematics and Intelligent Transportation Systems. The Interior division employs more than 43,000 people worldwide and has generated sales of €8.3 billion in 2016.
Due to the opening of our new research and development center for the Interior division in Novi Sad, we are looking for a:
Novi Sad (IT Industry)
- Performing all accounting operations, involving the review of source documents used for accounting, maintenance of general ledgers, registers or other records and preparation of periodic and specific financial reports
- Checking if the accounting documents are according to law and internal procedures and solving the potential inconsistencies
- Calculating and booking VAT return
- Preparing monthly closing by making reconciliations of the data and verifying reconciliation accounts
- Contributing to master data maintenance in SAP
- Keeping up to date the documents and the registers requested by the law
- Ensuring compliance with local legislation and tax requirements
- Performing periodic archiving according to company's policy
- Proposing and implementing improvements of the procedures and tools related to his/her domain of responsibility
- Respecting Internal Regulations and company's procedures
- Reference: UI4VavA8eRjbha7BWzdu--ElTmZf9x5KEJQ2ek5N_mo.
- University Degree (e.g. Economics, Finance, Accounting)
- Minimum three years of experience in the similar role
- SAP knowledge
- International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) knowledge
- Office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Lotus Notes, Visio)
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of German language is going to be considered as a plus
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
If you are interested in this job position, you can send us your resume and letter of application in English language via poslovi.infostud.com. Application deadline is 22.02.2018. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Find out more about Continental: