We are looking for:
Contract: A defined period (substitute for maternity leave)
What is a job about?
As Accountant, you will supporting the Reporting & Accounting Manager in ensuring that all retained transactional processes are completed in accordance with Local/Heineken standards, policies and objectives.
You are a person with:
- University degree; Masters level preferably in Finance or Accounting
- Chartered Accountant or similar qualification (partly qualified)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Finance (Accounting & Transactional Finance), preferably within a FMCG company
- Good understanding of ERP Accounting Systems (preferably SAP), as well as of enabling Infrastructure (workflow, invoice management, etc.)
- Proactive in identifying and solving problems/issues
- Good communication skills and working usage of English
- Driving license – B category, active driver with clear record
Your key responsibilities:
- Contribute to the coordination and control of all Transactional Accounting and Management Reporting outcomes
- Provide support/cover for operational treasury and tax activities
- Work in partnership with HGSS (Heineken Global Shared Services) to achieve high standards of financial processes
- Fixed asset accounting
- Travel expenses and business cards
- Statistical reports
- Support preparing statutory reports
- Monthly closing support
- Comunication and reconciliation with vendors
- Performs accounts reconciliations
- Communication with auditors
Are you interested in this role and would like to apply straight away?
Please send your CV in English language electronically no later than 29.10.2019.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.