As a leading provider of Global Business Services, we work with some of the world’s most dynamic organizations. Our people are global citizens equipped with local expertise who help to shape the world of business, every day.
TMF Group is opening a Regional Hub for our CES Cluster (Hungary, Serbia, Croatia and Slovenia) located in Subotica!
- Communication and maintaining relationship with banks, tax office, commercial register, other institutions relevant for client's business;
- Archiving of documentation, preparing correspondences, sorting documentation;
- Preparation and submission of tax forms;
- Administrative work related to reconciliation to tax office/local municipality records;
- Bank account administration: tracking of balances, preparation and execution of payments, follow-up on payments;
- Preparation of other reports requested by the client/third party;
- Preparation of trial balance, reconciliation to sub ledgers;
- Preparation of accounting documents: outgoing invoices, business trip calculations, etc.
- Preparation of supporting data for tax reports: Value added tax, Corporate income tax, Personal income tax.
- High School or University degree in Economy/Finance;
- 3+ years of previous experience in accounting area;
- Fluency in English language both written and spoken; Hungarian language will be considered as a huge plus;
- Good understanding of accounting concepts;
- Booking invoices, bank statements, accruals, reviewing and booking of expense reports;
- VAT calculation and preparation of financial reports;
- Excellent computer skills, experience with accounting software desirable;
- Ability to work well independently and within a team environment;
- Ability to communicate and interact well with clients and colleagues;
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time;
- Readiness to meet deadlines.
Recruitment process steps:
CV Application: Submit your application via “Apply” button;
Business Fit: If your application fits the requirements, our Recruitment team will be in touch to explain the role and understand your fit with the team and the business;
Interview and assessment: Personal meeting with the Hiring Manager in our office premises in Subotica.
In TMF our primary focus is on our employees and high-quality service!
- We provide continuous professional development to each employee and further training;
- We have a clear and transparent career path for every employee;
- Our talented newcomers will have exposure to different business industries working with high profile international and domestic clients;
- Our experienced and highly skilled colleagues will share their knowledge unconditionally with new team members acting as true mentors;
- Our team is consisted out of young, goal driven professionals, nurturing the team spirit and friendly atmosphere;
- We make our employees feel valued as individuals.
Deadline for applications: 23.10.2019.