Sanne Group d.o.o. Beograd , a Sanne Group Company, is a premier fund administration service provider of alternative assets located across the globe. SANNE is a fast growing firm expanding its operational support model with resources located in Belgrade.
We are recruiting for an Accounting Associate, who will join the Private Equity team providing a full back office fund accounting service to our Private Equity clients. The role will include fund accounting activities and financial reporting duties, such that the candidate is involved in all aspects of accounting services to our portfolio of Private Equity clients.
Fund and Investor Accounting
- Monitoring and recording daily cash activity
- Preparing daily journal entries
- Preparing monthly bank and brokerage reconciliations
- Preparing fund financial statements, including footnotes and supporting schedules
- Coordinate and support year-end audits
- Additional assistance per client request
- Track portfolio company transactions (purchases, income, liquidity)
- Monitoring investment performance and calculating returns
- Additional analysis of financial data
Skills / experience required
- Approximately 2-3 years of accounting experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Fluent in English
- Highly motivated with ability to multitask
- Strong Excel and data analytical skills
What we offer
- Work in a positive, dynamic environment
- Possibility for advancement
- ACCA training
- Work Monday to Friday, 11am-7pm
SANNE is a specialist global provider of outsourced corporate, fund and private client administration, reporting and fiduciary services. Established for over 25 years and listed on the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange, SANNE employs more than 1200 people worldwide and administers structures and funds that have in excess of £200 billion of assets. Key clients include alternative asset managers, financial institutions, family offices, UHNWIs and corporates. SANNE has a presence in established, international financial centres spread across the Americas, Europe, Africa and Asia-Pacific.
Deadline for applications: 21.05.2019.