SUBARU SERBIA JOB OPPORTUNITY
Accounting & Logistics Executive
Subaru SCG d.o.o. is recruiting an experienced Accounting and Logistics Executive to join our operations in Belgrade, Serbia.
The brand & the company
Subaru is an international organization that operates in the automotive sector. Our cars are often acknowledged for their outstanding overall driving performances, safety excellence and innovative technology. Subaru SCG d.o.o. which is the sole distributor of Subaru for Serbia and for Montnegro, has been in business for over a decade and has developed strong customer and brand loyalty through our services! Our staff are well-respected, and we use the best of our potentials to help each other.
The owner of Subaru SCG d.o.o. is N.C. Kattamis (Serbia Montenegro) Ltd., which is a company registered in Cyprus.
- We aim in long term, loyal occupation
- We aim in growing but maintaining our services at the highest standards
We are looking for a full-time employee that will work on the book keeping and logistics of our company for efficient, productive and profitable operations. The position is for a trustworthy person that is looking for a long-term occupation.
The position requires effective cooperation with colleagues related to the accounting and logistics operations.
Areas that will be covered in accounting:
- Manage finance and accounting operations within the company
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Prepare all financial plans and budgets regularly to look for cost reduction opportunities and plan realisations
- In charge of cash flow management
- Ensure that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed, and reported (including VAT, payroll closing balances end of year reports and more)
- Analysis of revenues, gross margins and profitability
Areas that will be covered in logistics are:
- Customs clearance
- Stock control
- Other paperwork related to logistics
Moreover, the position requires a person that is highly proficient in spoken and written English in order to communicate appropriately with foreign and domestic partners.
It is a highly demanding position that requires a variety of skills:
- Stable person
- Team working and team-oriented
- Ability to work under pressure
- Positive attitude and Sociable
- Dependable, punctual and proactive
- Excellent communication skills
- University degree in finance area
- Minimum 5 years of experience in related field
- Strong knowledge of local tax policy
- Prior working experience in Pantheon software would be an advantage
- Adaptive to new software
- Knowledge on Microsoft Office package
- Fluent written and spoken English
Why you should apply?
Develop your skills and knowledge by working in the Automotive Sector, yet in a family owned and friendly environment by attaining a long term and stable occupation!
Become part of our growth and enjoy success!
Deadline for applications: 26.10.2019.