DECO group is form of several companies primary based and specialized for doing business in agricultural, engineering and investment activity, mostly in Serbia, Montenegro and Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
We are looking for an:
Accounting Manager Job Responsibilities:
Establishes financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying, and reporting financial information; managing staff.
Accounting Manager Job Duties:
- Accomplishes accounting human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves accounting operational objectives by contributing accounting information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets accounting financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Confirms financial status by monitoring revenue and expenses; coordinating the collection, consolidation, and evaluation of financial data; preparing special reports.
- Maintains accounting controls by establishing a chart of accounts; defining accounting policies and procedures.
- Guides other departments by researching and interpreting accounting policy; applying observations and recommendations to operational issues.
- Maintains financial security by establishing internal controls.
- Avoids legal challenges by understanding current and proposed legislation; enforcing accounting regulations; recommending new procedures.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Accounting Manager Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor - Master degree in accounting, business, finance, or a related field.
- 5-7 years of experience in accounting.
- Advanced knowledge in accounting, tax regulative and finance.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Management experience.
- Integrity and honesty.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal (excellent knowledge of English language).
- Thorough understanding of business principles and practices.
- Superior attention to detail.
- Organizational skills, planning skills, problem-solving skills, research skills, analytical skills, critical thinking skills, computer skills (MS Office), multi-tasking skills.
Accounting Manager terms:
- Work in an international environment.
- Outstanding opportunities for career growth and development.
Deadline for applications: 10.11.2019.