Mikkelsen Electronics d.o.o. is looking for an energetic accounting trainee for our rapidly growing subsidiary in Nis. You are fluent in English, interested in accounting, numbers and figures – all according to the rules.
Mikkelsen Electronics d.o.o. is a subsidiary of the Danish founded international company Mikkelsen Electronics A/S.
Job description - main tasks:
- Registration of incoming documents
- Archiving documents
- Preparation of travel allowance
- Booking of petty cash, travel cost
- Booking of supplier’s invoices
- Booking of cost invoices
- Issuing invoices to customers
- Preparation of documentation for customs clearance and export of goods, re-export
- Creditors and debtor’s reconciliations, open items
- Dunning of international customers
- Booking of bank transactions
- Monitoring of the invoice mail
- Monitoring of the customer mail
- HR administrative issues
- Other administrative tasks by order of the superiors
Qualifications and skills:
- Relevant accounting education
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Good knowledge of MS office and other tools (Excel, Word, Outlook, Internet)
- Good planning and organizational skills and ability to work with tight deadlines
- Be a team player and able to work autonomously while following company procedures
The colleague we are looking for:
- Is committed the highest quality
- Open, informal, systematic and flexible
- Value teamwork and is convinced that a team reaches the best practice
- Has excellent communication skills
- Strives for higher goals and likes to be challenged
- Has a clean criminal record
- Is aiming to work independently and has his own tasks
We look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible. Please submit a motivated application and your CV in English. Non-English applications will not be considered.
We will process your application quickly and give call-backs continuously until we find the right candidate. So please do not hesitate to send your application as soon as possible electronically.
Expected start date: as soon as possible.
If you have any questions about the position, you are welcome to write on following e-mail:
firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
Mikkelsen Electronics A/S – a partner in progress
Mikkelsen Electronics A/S is a 100% Danish, family-owned company founded in 1971. Offering components as well as customer specific production, Mikkelsen Electronics now has a skilled staff capable of development work with the customer. Especially in cable assembly and Technomelt moulding and encapsulation, Mikkelsen Electronics is at the cutting edge.
In 2014 the company founded a subsidiary – Mikkelsen Electronics D.o.o. - in Nis, Serbia. Approx. 125 employees work with Mikkelsen.
Deadline for applications: 13.09.2019.