Telenor, digi, dtac, Grameenphone and Canal Digital are all part of Telenor Group. Together, we connect around 200 million people worldwide through digital experiences. Our 33,000 employees across the world provide people with the ability to connect with what they care about, at all times and in all places.
- Selling of total telco solutions services and products to business customers
- Contacting with potential and existing business customers
- Acquisition and retention
- Maintaining of necessary information and providing of appropriate technical solutions to business customers
- Achieving personal sales goals - monthly, quarterly and annually
- Knowing and acting in accordance to Telenor Company procedures
- Reference: mbX08_By5P12tWU7QJui6h7pROrIooxTcMepk0j3Vus.
- University degree and/or
- 2 years of working experience in sales and negotiations with business partners
- Excellent sales and customers care skills
- Knowledge of telco and IT products and services - the ability to provide technical information related to fixed and mobile devices, products and services.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office Package
- Basic knowledge of English
- Driving License - B category
- Positive attitude and entrepreneurial spirit
- Responsibility, focus on tasks and motivation
- Be part of a highly competent and collaborative environment
- Be a part of a company that empowers societies
- Employee Share Program
This position is through Outsourcing agency.