Join us in our Excellence Centre in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place.
To meet the highly ambitious strategic growth plans SR Technics is currently looking to select a confident and enthusiastic:
Accounts Payable Team Member
The Accounts Payable Team Member is accountable for booking and paying incoming invoices, insuring that the incoming invoices are paid within the payment terms in order to avoid delivery stops.
- Book all incoming invoices
- Forward the invoices for coding and approve via xFlow
- Rework the account statements
- Process the corrections
- Support the executions of weekly payment run process in order to pay complete payment specifications with approved status
- Comply to Delegation of Authority and Code of Conduct
- Communicate on a daily basis with internal and external customers in order to resolve potential payment issues
- Reference: w2Sqll-YxQzAobTjQ70hZ_JQHZvOE4ZJy7FYxO4DVMM.
To fulfill this position successfully, your qualifications must include:
- High education in Business Administration, Finance or Commerce would be desired
- 3+ years of commercial experience or similar experience in a financial role
- MS Office skills – advanced Excel skills
- Knowledge of SAP would be an asset
- Good command of English
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical personality with attention to details
- Service-oriented person able to work in a team
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of candidate selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates who meet the listed requirements will be contacted.